Click on thumbnails to view larger image.
Custom Shower Requirements
Following the guidelines outlined below will help Accurate Glass supply and install the “perfect
frameless glass shower enclosure” that will last a lifetime!
- Marble thresholds must have a 1/8” fall-in or leakage warranty will not apply.
- Minimum width for tempered side lights is 6”
- Openings must be completely tiled and grouted before measuring. No Exceptions.
- Shower openings must be plumb and level for measuring and installation purposes.
- Shower units are designed to mount in middle of marble threshold and doors open both in and out.
- Wall mount hinges to be installed on marble only (Tile will crack)
- Clear neoprene bottom sweeps are installed on all doors.
- Steam showers may use fixed clamps or pivot hinges on header (pivot not recommended)
- Showers will only mount on flat straight surfaces, no Estelle type tile or marble overhangs.
- Glass block and shower doors do not mount together properly.
- Mitering increases cost but are always necessary on angled showers.
- Delivery time is 2 – 3 weeks.
- 40% deposit at time of measuring and balance C.O.D. – No Exceptions.
In order to properly price and design frameless showers, it is necessary for us to first receive a
sketch including the ceiling height, door width, hardware choices, etc… Please include the proper site address,
with map if required, pertinent telephone, cellular and fax numbers for the contractor and site etc.